This page covers how you can reconnect Facebook Pages that have the same Admin (either via the page and Business Manager(recommended)) at the same time rather than needing to do this on a per service basis.
If you update security details, such as the email or password for the Facebook Admin account that previously connected Facebook services, you will be required to reconnect related Services before they can be used again. Access can also be removed by Facebook for other security reasons which will also require reconnection.
If you have several Facebook Pages added to your account you can reconnect them in bulk, to do so please follow these steps:
1. Go to Services > Add Services
2. Go to Facebook and click Add
3. From the list of options, click Setup for Facebook Page Reconnect
4. You will be directed to Facebook and prompted to login if you’re not logged in already. Once you’ve logged into the account with access to the relevant Facebook Pages, you’ll see the following screen. Ensure to click on Edit settings and NOT the name of the account in the connection box that is presented.
If you're already logged into a Facebook account but need to log into a different one, please select the "Log into another account option" which will allow you to login to another Facebook account before returning you to the window below.
5. The next screen has the following heading "What Pages do you want to use with Sendible?". This will show a screen of all available Facebook Business Pages associated with the Facebook Account you have accessed. Ensure to select ALL of the Facebook Pages that are presented.
6. Once all of the Facebook Pages have been selected click on Next.
7. On the next screen you see will have the following header "What is Sendible allowed to do?". Please make sure all of these permissions are set to “Yes”. We only request the permissions needed to support the Services we’re providing to you. If any of these permissions are set to “No”, reconnection will not be successful and you will be prompted to reconnect again with all permissions selected. Once all of the permissions are set to “Yes”, please click on Done.
8. In the next screen you will have the following header "You've now linked Sendible to Facebook". Click on Ok.
9. Tick all the services you would like to reconnect or click Select all below the text box.
10. IMPORTANT: Click Save Settings to complete the reconnection process.
11. Or select Switch Facebook User if you want to change Facebook accounts.
If reconnecting a service does not address the issue and allow you to post out successfully and/or reporting data to be returned, the issue may be related to permissions. Please see this page which will take you through addressing permissions issues.