Reconnect Facebook Pages in bulk
This page covers how you can reconnect Facebook Pages that have the same Admin (either via the Page and Business Manager (recommended) at the same time rather than needing to do this on a per profile basis.
If you have several Facebook Pages added to your account you can reconnect them in bulk, to do so please follow these steps:
- Go to Profiles > Add Profiles.
- Go to Apps on the right side menu.
- From these options, click Add for Facebook Reconnect.
- You will be directed to Facebook and prompted to log in if you’re not already logged into Facebook.
- all the Pages you would like to reconnect or click Select all below the text box.
- IMPORTANT: Click Save Settings to complete the reconnection process.
If reconnecting a profile does not address the issue and allow you to post out successfully and/or reporting data to be returned, the issue may be related to permissions. Please see this page which will take you through addressing permissions issues.