Review the changes made to Sendible, including bug fixes, new features, and improvements.
Tip: See also the Ideas Portal - Launched.
5 December 2023 • 161.5.0
- Fixed We removed 'Sendible's Birthday' from the Holiday Calendar. 😢
5 December 2023 • 161.4.0
- Fixed Corrected the Facebook Reels error message to show 9:16 as the maximum size.
4 December 2023 • 161.3.0
- Fixed An Instagram post saved as a Story will stay a Story when the post is reopened for editing or approval.
30 November 2023 • 161.2.0
- Fixed When clicking the link in a white-label approval email, the logo is now kept to a reasonable size.
22 November 2023 • 161.0.0
- New You can now attach PDFs to LinkedIn posts for both Company Pages and personal Profiles. 📄
22 November 2023 • 160.8.0
- Improved Updated the message for a few undelivered errors for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube posts to be simpler and focused on resolving the error.
20 November 2023 • 160.5.0
- Fixed The Chrome extension and Share Button no longer asks you to log in if you're already logged in.
16 November 2023 • 160.4.0
- Fixed You can once again view RSS feeds after switching to another dashboard.
16 November 2023 • 160.3.0
- Improved Since all videos published to Instagram must be either a Reel or a Story. We removed the option to schedule them as posts.
15 November 2023 • 160.2.0
- Improved In the Priority Inbox, clicking on an X/Twitter account's name will take you to their X/Twitter profile.
- Removed All remaining tasks associated with Tweets have been removed.
14 November 2023 • 160.0.1
- Fixed If an Instagram video post is scheduled to publish as a 'post', they are now automatically published as Reels with the option 'share to feed' selected.
14 November 2023 • 160.0.0
- Improved Updated to X/Twitter v2 API for posting.
- Removed Twitter reports and monitoring
8 November 2023 • 159.11.0
- New Holiday calendar 2024. 🗓️
7 November 2023 • 159.10.1
- Improved Updated to X/Twitter's v2 API (sending posts only).
2 November 2023 • 159.10.0
- Fixed The tooltip when deleting users displays again when using the Safari browser.
25 October 2023 • 159.9.0
- Fixed Removed the non-working Demographics module from LinkedIn reports. (The working module is still there.)
- Fixed The image editor no longer gets stuck when editing images attached from the Media Library.
- Fixed Tagging a Twitter post no longer shows Facebook suggestions.
- Fixed The Timezone Mismatch notification can finally be dismissed.
24 October 2023 • 159.8.0
- Fixed Information for LinkedIn Company Pages appears in the Social Feeds view again.
20 October 2023 • 159.7.1
- Fixed The error preventing LinkedIn Company Pages from from connecting or reconnecting has been resolved.
16 October 2023 • 159.7.0
- Fixed Tagging a profile with a special character in its name now appears correctly in the calendar view.
10 October 2023 • 159.6.0
- Improved Added the ability to set up bulk profile sharing during the new user setup flow.
09 October 2023 • 159.5.0
- Fixed You can now change who a user is managed by when there are accounts in the 'Also has access to' field.
- Fixed Spelt WordPress and WordPress.com correctly.
04 October 2023 • 159.4.0
- Due to the removal of data endpoints from X (formerly Twitter), the following are no longer available in Sendible:
- Removed Monitor > Search - The live Search area
- Social feeds > Twitter - the Mentions and Retweeted tabs
- Removed Reports > Twitter Quick Report - the Retweets and Mentions information in the Audience Engagement and Engaged Users modules
04 October 2023 • 159.3.0
- Due to the removal of data endpoints from X (formerly Twitter), the following are no longer available in Sendible:
- Removed Tagging suggestions for Twitter accounts
- Removed The Twitter Profile Search profile type
- Removed The Mentions and History tab in the Twitter account information
04 October • 159.2.0
- Improved Improved the language on the user set-up and management screens.
02 October 2023 • 159.0.0
- Improved Updated the RSS feeds endpoints, removing dependency on Feedly.
02 October 2023 • 158.3.0
- Fixed Removed 'Trending Topics' from the RSS feeds.
28 September 2023 • 158.2.0
- Improved Instagram grid preview improvements.
28 September 2023 • 158.1.0
- Fixed Removed Google Alerts from RSS feed options in the tab accessed from Compose Box.
26 September 2023 • 158.0.0
- New Instagram grid previews!
19 September 2023 • 157.8.0
- Fixed Facebook Reels will publish as Reels even when scheduled with TikTok profiles.
18 September 2023 • 157.7.2
- Improved Updated the oAuth authorisation flow for Instagram accounts.
15 September 2023 • 157.7.1
- Fixed Addressed the bug Meta introduced, which interfered with connecting or reconnecting Instagram accounts, including disconnecting some connected accounts.
14 September 2023 • 157.7.0
- Fixed Facebook Reels scheduled via Queues will post as Reels and not regular posts.
12 September 2023 • 157.6.0
- Improved We heard you and tweaked the new theme's colours just a bit.
11 September 2023 • 157.5.0
- Fixed White Label user's logo in approval request emails are now kept to a manageable display size.
06 September 2023 • 157.4.0
- Improved Updated the favicon to the current logo.
04 September 2023 • 157.3.0
- Fixed Audience Growth module in LinkedIn Quick Reports shows data again.
04 September 2023 • 157.2.0
- Improved Bulk importer and Profile Lists theme updates.
31 August 2023 • 157.1.0
- Improved Split the 'Custom Large' account type into the more refined 'Custom' and 'Custom Plus' accounts.
31 August 2023 • 157.0.0
- Improved Updated to the latest version of the LinkedIn API.
29 August 2023 • 156.0.0
- Improved Updated to the latest TikTok OAuth endpoint (v2).
22 August 2023 • 155.1.0
- Improved Consistently using the word 'invoice' rather than 'receipt'.
- Improved Aligned buttons on the subscription page.
14 August 2023 • 155.0.0
- Improved A fresh new theme for the Sendible dashboard. 😍
14 August 2023 • 154.1.0
- Fixed Facebook reports' 'Posts Per Day' module displays data again.
03 August 2023 • 154.0.0
- New Instagram Creator accounts are now supported.
01 August 2023 • 153.2.0
- Fixed The task counter at the left side of the dashboard shows the correct number of waiting tasks.
27 July 2023 • 153.1.0
- Fixed Removed references to the old term "services" and replaced it with the current term "profiles" in Profile Lists and in data exports.
27 July 2023 • 153.0.0
- Improved Your TikTok captions can now have up to 2,200 characters.
25 July 2023 • 152.0.0
- Improved Update to Facebook's API v16.
20 July 2023 • 151.8.0
- Fixed Including a Dropbox link to a video in a CSV file no longer interferes with accessing certain areas of the dashboard.
19 July 2023 • 151.7.0
- Fixed When creating a new Keyword Alert, the display will show the new alert without having to refresh the view.
16 July 2023 • 151.6.0
- Fixed When using the Sendible Share Button or Chrome extension, in the Compose Box the Instagram location tagging option works on the Instagram tab the same as it does on the Original tab.
12 July 2023 • 151.5.0
- Fixed For Instagram account tagging in photos, the tagging icon will only be activated when tags have been applied.
12 July 2023 • 151.4.0
- Improved For Instagram account tagging in photos, that 'X' to close the window is a bit bigger and easier to see.
11 July 2023 • 151.3.0
- Fixed Adding profiles via Client Connect adds them to the main admin account.
10 July 2023 • 151.2.0
- Fixed White label accounts are once again able to use the Cloud and Search options when attaching media in the Compose Box.
05 July 2023 • 151.0.0
- New You can now tag Instagram accounts in images.
29 June 2023 • 150.0.0
- Improved Update to Pinterest API v5 integration.
26 June 2023 • 149.0.0
- Improved Update to Google Analytics 4 integration.
26 June 2023 • 148.12.0
- Improved Improved data compliance and error messaging for TikTok.
20 June 2023 • 148.11.0
- Fixed The Topics & Influencers module in Twitter custom reports, which was no longer working, has been removed.
15 June 2023 • 148.10.0
- Fixed The Topics & Influencers module in Twitter Quick Reports, which was no longer working, has been removed.
15 June 2023 • 148.9.0
- Improved TikTok posts that go over the character limit will now be truncated.
14 June 2023 • 148.8.0
- Fixed Corrected an issue with links in error messages regarding profile reconnection issues.
6 June 2023 • 148.6.0
- Improved Update to the Instagram Story preset in the image editor.
5 June 2023 • 148.4.0
- Fixed Clicking the 'Reconnect' button on TikTok accounts now opens the authorisation flow.
- Fixed The Content Suggestions option no longer appears as an option in Permission Groups.
- Improved The Topics & Influencers module will not appear for new Twitter Quick Reports or custom reports.
1 June 2023 • 148.2.0
- New Added insights for video posts to LinkedIn Quick Reports.
30 May 2023 • 148.0.0
- New You can now publish Instagram Stories.
30 May 2023 • 147.1.0
- Fixed For LinkedIn posts, if an image fails to upload successfully, the post no longer hangs and fails gracefully.
26 May 2023 • 147.0.0
- Improved You can now specify the visibility of YouTube videos (private, unlisted, or public).
24 May 2023 • 146.14.0
- Removed The Content Suggestions feature has been removed.
19 May 2023 • 146.13.0
- Fixed Improved logic to address image upload issues causing LinkedIn posts to fail.
17 May 2023 • 146.10.0
- Fixed Queues filled by an RSS feed Auto-poster or bulk upload no longer send multiple posts at a single timeslot.
16 May 2023 • 146.9.0
- Improved Updated the access token endpoint to avoid interruptions of LinkedIn profiles.
12 May 2023 • 146.6.1
- Improved Addressed the "LinkedIn did not confirm this post was successfully published. Please check on the LinkedIn directly to confirm if it was posted and resend this post if needed." error. There should be fewer errors relating to being unable to verify the post status.
11 May 2023 • 146.6.0
- Improved Display updated Tiktok profile images when they are changed.
9 May 2023 • 146.5.0
- Improved Display TikTok disconnections.
- Fixed Corrected some typos of 'TikTok'. Oops.
- Fixed Posts scheduled in the evening no longer appear twice in the weekly calendar view.
4 May 2023 • 146.3.0
- Fixed Posts to a shared TikTok profile will no longer be confounded about 'by user' rather than 'by account' connections.
3 May 2023 • 146.1.0
- Fixed LinkedIn video posts that were not successfully published will now appear in the Undelivered view.
3 May 2023 • 146.0.0
- New Schedule and publish TikTok posts.
2 May 2023 • 145.16.0
- Fixed For users with many Facebook Pages, the selected Page will auto-populate in the Facebook Page drop-down list when reconnecting a Page.
27 April 2023 • 145.15.0
- Removed The Content Suggestions feature has been turned off while we investigate other alternatives.
21 April 2023 • 145.14.0
- Improved The Compose Box now validates that images used for Instagram posts fall within Instagram's height and width guidelines.
18 April 2023 • 145.12.0
- Fixed When editing the email settings of custom reports, the 'Save Settings' button no longer gets stuck on 'Saving Settings' and the editing window closes.
5 April 2023 • 145.11.0
- Fixed When using the Pexels option for image searches in the Compose Box, images will once again be returned.
4 April 2023 • 145.10.0
- Fixed Resolved the issue where the number of hashtags displayed 'NaN'. We removed the counter as it had, unfortunately, been deprecated. We are looking for an alternative to restore this feature.
3 April 2023 • 145.9.0
- Fixed An occasional error on the login page should no longer happen.
28 March 2023 • 145.7.0
- Improved Extra details are now displayed when adding Facebook Pages to help users differentiate one from another when multiple Pages have similar names.
27 March 2023 • 145.6.0
- Fixed Users are once again only allowed to add Facebook Groups that they are an Admin of.
23 March 2023 • 145.5.0
- Fixed First comments on Instagram posts that are right-click pasted into the field with no further edits will now be included in the post.
17 March 2023 • 145.2.0
- Fixed Special characters in alt-text no longer cause the dashboard to get stuck loading.
2 March 2023 • 144.2.0
- Fixed Found the cause for users being unable to add new RSS feeds and addressed it.
28 February 2023 • 143.6.0
Fixed Found the cause of the
You are forbidden from sending right now as you have reached one of LinkedIn's rate limits. Please wait a few minutes before posting again.error and addressed it.
23 February 2023 • 143.5.0
- Improved Improved how we authenticate with Google when accessing Google Drive, YouTube, or Google Analytics from Sendible.
21 February 2023 • 143.4.0
- Fixed Custom reports containing a Top 5 Tweets module will look much better when printed as a PDF.
20 February 2023 • 143.3.0
- Improved Multi-image LinkedIn posts will now show images in the Social Feeds view.
14 February 2023 • 142.1.0
- Fixed The Audience Growth/Followers Gained percentage in custom reports now matches what appears in the Quick Reports.
14 February 2023 • 142.0.0
- Improved Updated to the latest version of the LinkedIn API.
6 February 2023 • 140.7.0
- Improved Updated the definition in the tooltip for Page Reach in the Facebook Quick Report.
- Fixed Videos saved in the Content Library can now be edited and thumbnails selected.
23 January 2023 • 140.5.0
- Improved Updated error logging to identify issues better when they arise.
23 January 2023 • 140.4.0
- New New custom Large and White Label subscription plans.
17 January 2023 • 140.2.0
- Improved Upgraded to the most recent version (v15) of the Facebook API for Facebook Pages and Groups and Instagram Business social profiles.
11 January 2023 • 140.1.0
- Improved Switched to the more inclusive 'Lunar New Year' for the holiday calendar.
11 January 2023 • 140.0.0
- New New onboarding experience for trial users, "choose your own adventure".
11 January 2023 • 139.6.0
- Fixed When re-posting a post, you can once again edit images without it freezing, part deux.
10 January 2023 • 139.5.0
- Fixed When re-posting a post, you can once again edit images without it freezing.
9 January 2023 • 139.4.1
- Fixed The image editor no longer gets stuck when loading.
4 January 2023 • 139.2.1
- Fixed All selected Facebook Pages with correct permissions will now appear in the drop-down list when adding or reconnecting them to Sendible.
4 January 2023 • 139.2.0
- Improved Improved the coverage and reliability of translations within the Sendible app.
3 January 2023 • 139.0.0
- Fixed The Compose Box buttons work again when editing a draft or previously sent post.
19 December 2022 • 138.1.0
- Fixed The holiday social calendar now shows the correct dates in all time zones and is disabled by default.
15 December 2022 • 138.0.0
- New The holiday social calendar is now available.
- Fixed When reposting a sent message to Facebook, editing the image no longer results in the image being stripped from the published post.
Improved For certain Facebook errors, the message
An unknown error occurredis now the more helpful
Looks like there was a temporary Facebook server error. Please resend this post later.
8 December 2022 • 136.6.0
- Fixed The image editor now appears centred on the screen.
8 December 2022 • 136.5.0
- Improved If you've had YouTube videos removed for copyright or other violations, you will now be able to see that you have unavailable videos.
- Fixed The pagination for multiple pages of YouTube videos has been improved and now shows more than one video per page.
1 December 2022 • 136.0.0
- New You can now add alt-text to your Facebook images. 🎉
24 November 2022 • 134.11.0
- Fixed When adding or editing Instagram profiles, the dialogue box should translate to the localised language again.
23 November 2022 • 134.10.0
Improved Replaced the vague error message
Looks like there was a temporary Facebook server error. Please resend this post later.with the more accurate and helpful message
Facebook did not confirm this post was successfully published. Please check on the Facebook Page directly to confirm if it was posted and resend this post if needed.when possible.
15 November 2022 • 134.8.0
Improved The scary error message,
Error getting value from 'ErrorType' on 'Sendible.API.FacebookAPI.Common.GraphApiError', is replaced with
Looks like there is a temporary Facebook server error. Please resend this post again later.
14 November 2022 • 134.7.0
- Improved Added additional logs for Facebook Profiles to better manage their connection status.
- Fixed Profile Lists with more than 20 profiles now show the correct number of additional profiles in the "+" information.
- Improved Updated the Sendible logo 🙌
3 November 2022 • 134.5.0
- Fixed Your Social Feed will now load for all connected profiles.
3 November 2022 • 134.4.0
- Fixed New users once again have a default Permission Group present upon set-up.
- Improved We made a tweak to how you can skip steps during onboarding.
2 November 2022 • 134.3.0
- Improved You can now skip steps during onboarding.
31 October 2022 • 134.1.1
- Fixed You can connect Instagram profiles through Client Connect again.
31 October 2022 • 134.0.1
- Fixed The image files included in Instagram Reminder notification emails should no longer get stuck.
- Fixed Adding a parenthesis immediately after a hashtag no longer causes the post preview to break or the Compose Box to freeze.
25 October 2022 • 133.7.0
- Improved Email notifications for undelivered posts now contain links to the media files rather than the (often large) files themselves.
- Fixed Changed retry logic for Facebook Page posts that contain images. However, some posts could now falsely show as undelivered when they were actually published successfully.
18 October 2022 • 133.5.1
- Fixed Send Now, Schedule, and Queue buttons working after attaching and editing images.
18 October 2022 • 133.5.0
- Fixed Content Library search no longer gets stuck when searching for more than one word.
- Fixed All profiles that appear in the Compose Box now allow for scheduling.
17 October 2022 • 133.4.0
- Improved Allow users to post Instagram Reels up to 25 Mbps bitrate.
- Fixed The Send Now button now will not appear until all files have finished uploading.
- Fixed The cancellation date shown is corrected.
14 October 2022 • 133.3.1
- Fixed Localization is working again.
12 October 2022 • 133.2.1
- Fixed Adding an Instagram profile through Client Connect no longer hangs on a blank screen.
10 October 2022 • 133.1.0
- Fixed Shared profiles that were shared in bulk now appear for selection in the Compose Box.
5 October 2022 • 133.0.0
- New Schedule and publish to Facebook Reels.
5 October 2022 • 132.27.0
- Improved Users who manage a large number of Instagram profiles will have a better experience searching for and adding those profiles.
30 September 2022 • 132.26.0
- Fixed When reconnecting a Facebook Page in a white-label account, the granular scopes will now open.
20 September 2022 • 132.22.0
- Improved Added the ability to reply to comments on Instagram Business profiles on the Social Feed view.
14 September 2022 • 132.20.0
- Improved Pexels and Giphy added to the search option when adding media.
05 September 2022 • 132.15.0
- Fixed LinkedIn Company demographics module loading issue.
- Fixed Adding text when editing images in posts shared from the Content Library.
01 September 2022 • 132.14.0
- Fixed Twitter follower metrics are no longer cumulative.
- Fixed Twitter Sent/Received metrics in Engagement Quick Reports.
23 August 2022 • 132.11.0
- Fixed Made sure an email goes out when a payment fails.
23 August 2022 • 132.10.0
- Fixed Updating a user no longer changes their time zone.
15 August 2022 • 132.6.0
- Improved Updated the Facebook Page reconnection flow to support Facebook's New Page Experience.
9 August 2022 • 132.5.0
- New Enabled tagging in Instagram captions.
26 July 2022 • 132.0.0
- Fixed The Activity Overview module of the Engagement Quick Report displays the 'Sent' posts metric correctly.
25 July 2022 • 131.1.0
- Improved Improved the Instagram undelivered error information based on subcodes.
- Fixed Fixed the 'undefined local variable' error when importing CSV files.
- Fixed Certain LinkedIn Company Pages that were broken due to geotargeting should no longer be affected.
25 July 2022 • 131.0.0
- New Direct posting to Instagram reels!
20 July 2022 • 130.0.1
- Fixed In the Compose Box, when attaching media, access to Cloud/Search/YouTube has been restored.
13 July 2022 • 129.17.0
- Improved Improved the handling of media file uploads and the error message shown when an upload fails.
7 July 2022 • 129.15.0
- Improved Improved the handling of 'New activity' emails to prevent them from being sent too frequently.
27 June 2022 • 129.9.0
- Fixed Removing a team member filter no longer takes you to the Scheduled view.
21 June 2022 • 129.7.0
- Fixed A special character no longer prevents the Top Posts module from loading.
14 June 2022 • 129.4.0
- Fixed Selecting the last frame of a video no longer prevents an Instagram post from publishing.
- Fixed Instagram carousel posts with hashtags no longer preview with each image separately.
06 June 2022 • 129.3.0
- Fixed Replies to a YouTube comment no longer disappear after a refresh.
19 May 2022 • 129.1.0
- Fixed The demographics module in LinkedIn reports no longer gets stuck.
- Fixed Extra spaces are no longer being added before and after @ mentions in Facebook and Twitter posts.
- Improved Usernames with @ symbol are now blocked from being created as they interfere with logging in.
11 May 2022 • 127.9.0
- Fixed Prevented users being logged into the dashboard when adding Facebook profiles.
09 May 2022 • 127.7.1
- Fixed Posts with GIF files are publishing again.
03 May 2022 • 127.6.0
- Fixed Editing the login details of another user no longer logs you out of Sendible.
27 April 2022 • 127.5.0
- Fixed Google My Business posts published through an RSS autoposter are publishing successfully again.
- Fixed Posts published to a Profile List are publishing successfully again.
- Fixed User notifications when exceeding the daily posting limit are being sent again.
25 April 2022 • 127.4.0
- Fixed Images uploaded on Client dashboards are saved to the Media Library.
- Fixed The demographics module in LinkedIn reports loads as expected.
13 April 2022 • 127.3.0
- Fixed Made sure that New Activity emails are being sent only once.
13 April 2022 • 127.2.0
- New Images can now be dragged and dropped for Instagram posts.
- New Instagram carousel posts can now be displayed in a post preview.
- Improved Image files are now checked on uploading to see if they exceed the maximum file size allowed.
12 April 2022 • 127.1.0
- Fixed If there are certain errors publishing a post, they will now appear in the Undelivered view.
29 March 2022 • 126.0.0
- New Instagram carousel posts are here!
14 March 2022 • 124.0.0
- Fixed Using a Profile List no longer prevents you from creating or publishing posts.
28 February 2022 • 123.0.0
- Fixed The image editor box is less shy and does try to hide off the top of the screen.
- Fixed The image editor box will go away when you're done editing or reposting a message.
24 February 2022 • 122.1.0
- Fixed Canva image can be attached again.
- Fixed Editing an image in an Instagram post no longer removes the image upon saving.
- Fixed The attach media popup behaves as it should when deleteing and adding an image in a post from the Scheduled view.
23 February 2022 • 120.2.0
- Fixed If you click on a user name to edit their information, the fields are populated once again.
- Fixed A task will now show the profile or Profile List name in the 'To:' field.
11 February 2022 • 118.0.4
- Fixed Fixed an error where Google My Business posts were bouncing with the error 'Request contains an invalid argument'.
11 February 2022 • 118.0.2
- Fixed Post previews from the calendar view no longer display HTML code.
17 January 2022 • 114.10.0
- Fixed Scrolling in one Content Library no longer affects what appears in other Content Libraries.
- Improved Improved the error message if a post bounces due to email size.
13 January 2022 • 113.11.0
- Fixed The Profile Lists option appears when setting permissions for Create and Update Profile Lists.
- Fixed Non-Latin characters are now handled correctly in the PDFs of emailed reports.
04 January 2022 • 113.8.0
- Fixed If the Sendible Business Integration is removed from Facebook, the social profile will now be flagged for reconnection.
- Removed The half-hour option in the RSS autoposter has been removed.
- Fixed The dashboard clock uses the correct time zone option.
- Improved The German translation for 'published' has been corrected.