Reconnect a LinkedIn profile
This article covers reconnecting a LinkedIn Company Page or a personal Profile if it needs to be reconnected.
To reconnect your LinkedIn profile
- Go to Profiles and select My profiles from the drop-down list.
- Locate the LinkedIn social profile in question and click the name of it.
- Click the 'Reconnect to LinkedIn' option at the bottom of the page.
- Provide the appropriate LinkedIn login details.
- Select Update Account to complete the reconnection.
Important: It is essential to click 'Update Account' to complete the reconnection process. Please be aware, reconnecting to multiple Company Pages under the same LinkedIn Profile can take up to 20 minutes.
Advanced Troubleshooting - Revoking Permissions
The following instructions will help us connect to your account if you've already tried to reconnect the LinkedIn social profile and posts are still unsuccessful:
- Please login to LinkedIn and go to Settings and Privacy located under 'Me'.
On the Settings and Privacy page, please scroll down to Data Privacy > Other Applications > Permitted Services. You will have one of these options depending on the type of account you have with Sendible:
- If you have a standard Sendible account, click 'Remove' for Sendible.
- However, if you have a white label account, you will also see 'this site' and should click 'Remove' beside it.
- When reconnecting the profile again within Sendible, you will be asked to give permission to allow Sendible to post on your behalf. Please ensure you click 'Allow'.
These steps should now allow you to post successfully to your LinkedIn social profile.