About tagging Instagram accounts in images
Introducing the game-changer in social media marketing! 📸🌟 We are thrilled to announce that our latest update brings you the power to tag accounts in Instagram images like never before. Start tagging accounts today and revolutionise your Instagram presence! 💪✨
- You can only tag public Instagram accounts
- Searching for Instagram accounts is not available in this case
- Instagram's restrictions prevent Instagram accounts from being tagged in videos
- Tagging accounts is not supported for stories
- 10 user tags are the max allowed per image
- If you edit an image after adding tags to it, you'll need to re-add the tags once your edits are complete
- Click on Compose
- Select the Instagram Business Profile you want to post to
- Upload your image
- Add a caption and hashtags for your post
- You can add a first comment
- Click on the tag icon
- Tag the public Instagram account name
Important: Do not add an @symbol in front of the tag, as this will cause the post to be undelivered.
- Click save
- Schedule your post
Still an issue?
No worries! We can take it from here.
Please submit a support ticket and be sure to mention you have gone through the typical troubleshooting steps. In addition, providing screenshots and including where you were and the steps you took when the issue happened will help us resolve it more quickly!