With Sendible you can now customize each post based on the social media network your posting to, all from the same Compose box! Giving you more control over your posts and improving productivity.
As yet, Smart Post features are not available when:
- Composing to a Service List
- Using the Bulk Importer
- Editing an existing post.
- Editing/scheduling a draft post.
- Creating a post from the Content Library.
How to create a Smart Post from Compose Box:
1. From the top navigation, click Compose.
2. Select all the Services you would like to post to from the drop-down.
3. When selecting each Social Media Channel from the list of Services you're posting to, an additional tab will appear, clicking each tab will allow you to switch and customize each of the messages for each of the Social Networks. (Please see image below)
Currently, content can only be modified for these top 6 service types:
If other service types are selected, then the “Other” (+1) tab will appear as seen in the image below.
4.To schedule the message, click the calendar icon to select the date and time you want the post to go out.
5. By selecting each tab for each social network will allow you to attach different images for reach website.
6. You can use the attach button to choose the images accordingly
7. The attached image will be added within the compose box clearly showing that its part of that content for that social network.
When you Schedule, Save or Send for Approval, the multiple variations of that post will be separated into various messages, one per each relevant social site and the Smart Posts Compose Box will be closed. Please see image below
5.This is an example of a Scheduled post split into multiple messages.