1. Select the cog icon in the top right hand side of the dashboard and then select Manage Users from the menu. Please note: only admin users will have access to set up custom fields.
2. Select Custom Fields from the menu on the left of the page.
3. The process for adding custom fields is the same regardless if you’re adding this for Users or Channels. First select the Category from the list to the right.
4. Then, select the New Field button.
5. Next you’ll need to give your field a name in Field Title.
6. You can then select whether the field is Mandatory and information must be provided when setting up a new user or similar or whether this can be left blank if needed.
7. You then need to select what type of field you want to set up. For example, you can also use the URL field to send out custom links if for example you’re sending out the same message but to a number of franchises social accounts and you want the link to be custom based on the franchise.
8. You can then select which order that field should be in under Other, e.g. should it be the first field that is filled in or the third. If the third, this should be set to 3.
9. Once you’re happy with the settings, click the Save button.
10. Once the field is set up, you can Edit or Delete the field from the Custom Fields area of the dashboard.
11. When creating a New User you will have the option to use this Custom Field on an option called Other located on the user creation screen.
12. You can also directly add New Fields under Other and the field will then be available when editing existing users and setting up new users.
13. If you set up custom fields for Services, this will be available once you’ve set up the service by going to Services > My Services.
14. Select the three dots for the selected service, then Tags from the options available.
15. You can then add the necessary information into the field you have created.