Edit images in the Compose Box
This article goes through the steps on how to edit images with our Image Editor feature in the Compose Box to meet image requirements from different social sites.
Note: If the image doesn't meet the size requirements for the social site, you will receive an error message displaying that your image is the wrong size for this channel, you can enter the Image editor by clicking the Edit Image button within the error message.
- You can select the Image Editor mode by clicking the Pencil icon on the right side of your image attachment.
- In the Image Editor mode, first, you will have the option to transform (crop, rotate, mirror etc.) your image.
Caution: At this time we do not have the ability to enlarge an image size as we have found that this can cause the images to look pixelated for example if the image is 800 x 800 you can not enlarge it to 1200 x 1200 it will revert to its original size.Please Note: There is currently a known issue which prevents the menu from being displayed which allows you to undo a change or zoom in or out when transforming an image. Please close the image editing window and re-open it if you need to undo a crop to the image or similar.
- There are preset templates provided for each social site, you can crop your image. Using these templates will automatically rescale your image to the correct pixel size and ratio.
- Once you're happy with the size format, click the Tick button to proceed to further editing functions.
- On this screen, you can add Filters to your image.
- You can also add custom Text box to your image. Choose from a selection of typefaces and text colors, background color of your box, and change the text size or the spacing.
- If you want to revert a change you have made, you can go back (or forth) one step by using the arrows.
- You can magnify or minimise your image in the window. This option will be set to fit your screen by default.
- You also have the option to add Stickers to your image.
- Once you're happy with your edited image, press Save.
Note: Once you have saved your image using the Image Editor, the elements ( e.g., text and stickers) are merged, and you won't be able to remove them from the edited image. Should you wish to make changes to these again, you will need to start over with your original image.