About creating content with Canva
You can create fantastic content within the Compose Box through our integration with Canva. In a few minutes, you will have an amazing image that you can post straightaway!
- You can create beautiful content quickly and efficiently within the Sendible Compose Box using a Canva.com account.
- Access designs and brand assets in your Canva account from Sendible.
Note: To use images that were created directly in Canva (not through the Sendible integration), be sure to log into your Canva account in another browser tab before using it within Sendible. That allows you to access your files, colours, photos, and fonts from your Canva account.
Caution: Canva only sends single images through their API. Therefore, videos cannot be created in Canva and published through the Compose Box. And if you use a Canva Instagram Carousel template, only the first image will be published to Sendible. If you want to bring in multiple images from Canva to Sendible, you will need to do that one at a time.
- Log in to your Sendible account
- Click on the Compose button
- Click on the Attach button in the Compose Box
- Click on Canva, and the following options will appear
- You have several options to choose from, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Once you choose an option, you will see the familiar Canva interface.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you can choose from the following:
- Once you are happy with your design, click Publish, and you will be taken back to the Compose Box in Sendible. Cool, right?!
- To finish, select your profile(s) and type in any message that you wish to include with your post and either “Send Now” or “Schedule” as desired.
Note: Lite users who are on our old pricing plans will have this feature restricted. All new pricing plans have access to this feature.