Add a Google My Business profile
This page covers individually adding Google My Business location(s) to your Sendible account so that you can post updates to your location(s).
Important: Please ensure you have verified your Google My Business listing before you begin posting to the Profile as the posts could be undelivered. Verification can take up to 4 working days to be verified and the user will also need to be the owner of this account.
Note: Google My Business Profile only supports one cover image and 1,500 characters per post. Videos are not yet supported.
- Head over to Profiles > Add Profiles.
- Here you’ll see the list of our most popular profiles including Google My Business. Click Add.
- Log in to the Google account which has the Google My Business listing linked to it.
- Click the Allow button to give Sendible permission to post on your behalf.
- The Description field can be anything you'd like to use as a description for your own reference.
- Select your Google My Business Account from the drop-down.
- From the next drop-down, select the listing location.
- Click Save Settings to complete the adding the profile.