View, update, and save invoices
This article covers how you can check and manage your paid invoices/receipts for charges made for your Sendible subscription.
- First, click on your account name on the top right-hand side of the dashboard and select Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Invoices from the list to the right. You will see your 5 most recent invoices listed.
- If you have more invoices than the system displays by default, select the option to display invoices from farther back if needed.
Sending invoices to a different email address
Should you need to have invoices automatically sent to another email such as your billing or accounts department, you can add their email address in the Email invoices to field. Then, when invoices are sent out after successful charges, that email address will receive a copy of the emailed invoices.
Make sure to click the Save button to save this information.
Saving and printing invoices
- To print a receipt of your invoice, select the Print option next to that receipt.
- If you select the Print option opposite the invoice you want to print or save, the invoice will be displayed in a new browser window.
- By right-clicking on the invoice and then selecting the Print... option from the menu, this will let you print out or save your invoice as a PDF.
Changing the name and address used on invoices
On the Subscription page, you will be prompted to confirm a billing name and address when you add or update the card on file. This name and address are then used on all future invoices once you've added or updated them.
Please see this page for more information.