You will not be able to delete Admin users. You will need to edit these accounts first so that they are no longer Admin users but instead either a Client user or a Team Member user before this option becomes available. You will not able to delete the main Admin user at all as this is the account that billing is linked to. Instead, we recommend editing the user account as required.
1. Click on your Username on the top right hand side of the dashboard.
2. Select Manage Users from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on the Edit option opposite the User Account you wish to deactivate or delete.
4. To Deactivate a user, toggle to the Inactive option so that it turns blue.
5. Then select Update User.
Inactive Users will still count towards your user allocation however, these users will not be able to login and therefore post out messages, etc.
6. To Delete a user, select the Delete User option instead.
7. When a confirmation window pops up, click on Yes.