1. Go to Measure on the top navigation bar, then select the Reports hub from the drop down.
2. Quick Reports are also always accessible on the left side menu of the Reports Hub.
3. The Engagement report shows engagement performance across all your social media accounts.
4. You can also select which social media type you'd like to view a Quick Report of from the main Reports Hub page.
5. For each Service other than Google Analytics, you will be able to select a number of the same type of service so that the Quick Report will provide aggregate data based on those services.
6. Once you have selected all your Services, click Generate Report to view the aggregate Quick Report.
7. To print, you can click the Print icon as shown or you can click Save to copy the report to My Reports where you can edit the report as per your exact requirements.
To find out more on editing your own reports please look at our article How I create a Branded Report?
8. You can also filter the reporting data by date.
We can keep only 90 days of data across all social media accounts.
9. Select the Refresh icon on a report to update it if data is not displaying in the module correctly.
10. For more information on each quick report, please click on our Report cheat sheet button. This will open up a PDF guide for the report, explaining all the modules found in the report.