Send out branded (custom) reports
This article covers sending out a report as a one-off or setting up a branded report to be emailed out to one or more email addresses automatically. You can send out the report to any email address(es) you like and can set it up to be emailed out based on the frequency of your choosing.
To get started
- To email a Custom Report, go to Reports and select My Reports from the drop-down menu.
- Select the report you would like to email or schedule a recurrent report to be emailed.
- Click the email button as shown below.
- The following Email Settings pop-up will appear.
- Send to - Add the email address/es you want to send the report to, making sure to separate multiple email addresses with commas (,).
- Subject - Add the Subject that will be displayed on the email containing the report.
- Message - You can then add the message that will appear in the body of the email.
- Frequency - If you want to set the report to email out automatically, please select whether you want the report to be sent out every month, every fortnight (two weeks) on a Monday, etc. from the drop-down menu. If you set a report to be emailed monthly, it will be sent on the 1st of every month.
- Cover page options - Choose the type of cover page you would like to include for your reports or remove the cover page completely.
- Click Send Now to send the report immediately, or click the Save Settings button so your report will be emailed out according to the frequency you’ve selected in the drop-down menu.
Note: If you’re setting up the Email Settings for the first time and click Send Now, the email settings won’t be saved. You will need to click Save Settings first then Send Now.