1. Select Measure and then click on Report Builder in the list to the left.
2. Report Builder is also available from the Reports Hub
3. You’ll be prompted to create your first report. Please enter your Report Name and Report Title, and select your default period you would like to see data from.
This can be adjusted as needed once you complete the setup of your report.
4. Click Select Layout button to proceed.
5. Select a layout for your report by clicking on the layout you want.
6. Click Create Report button to proceed.
7. The Add Modules popup should appear automatically as below, from here you can switch between different groups of modules using the tabs at the top of the window.
8. Click the + plus button beside the module you want to add to the report.
With each report there is a maximum of 30 modules per report.
9. Once you have completed adding all your modules, click Close at the bottom right of the window.
10. To add modules relating to specific social media channels, select the Channels tab.
11. Select the the relevant channel to bring up a list of modules you can add for that particular channel.
The information we can provide for a particular social channel, page, etc. will vary between the social sites depending on the information they allow us access to
12. Once you’ve located the module you want to add for that channel, click the + Plus button and repeat this until all the modules you want to add for that channel have been added to the report.
13. You can use the Queue feature to track specific Campaigns. All posts, emails, etc. you add to a Queue will be tracked individually so that you can track this by channel or you can use the Campaigns tab to access the overall data for that Campaign.
14. Once you’ve located the relevant Queue, click the + Plus button to bring up the different modules you can add for Campaigns.
15. Once you’ve set up your report, you can use the Add Modules button to add additional modules to your report.
16. Using the Share, Print, Email, View in full screen or share a live version options, you can send reports to your clients or similar.
- Share: This option allows you to give other User Accounts in your User Group access to view the report.
- Print: When you select this option, a print preview for that report will be displayed so that you can check this before looking to print off your report.
- Email: This option allows you to send a report now or set it up to email out automatically.
- Full Screen: Gives you the option to view the report in full screen mode.
- Live: Selecting this option means you will be provided with a URL which you can send to your client or similar and, when they select the URL, they will be able to view the report (this will be outside the Sendible account).
17. Other options include Edit, Copy and Delete (This cannot be undone)
18. Click Filter Date button to choose the specific period you would like to see data from.
Currently our system is only set up to store data for 90 days by default therefore, if you need to track data for longer periods, please export your data regularly.
19. You can upload a Logo to help brand the report.
20. You can also add a name, company address, etc. to your report to completely brand it.