1. By clicking on Engage and then Inbox the Priority Inbox will be displayed by default. The Priority Inbox is intended to display important messages that you might need to view and respond to. Messages will be displayed in the Priority Inbox if you select the option for alerts to be brought into the Inbox when setting up a posting service. Please note: there can be a 1 - 2 hour delay for messages to be brought from your social channels into the Priority Inbox as messages will need to be analyzed for sentiment. To monitor your social channels in real time, please set up a Stream where possible.
2. You can respond to messages from the Priority Inbox as well as re-posting to share it on your own social channels, etc.
3. Please Note: Options will vary depending on the social channel the message has come from as you can see based on the options available for Instagram and Twitter in this image.
4. You can Filter for results from a specific channel, eg. a Facebook Fan Page or Twitter account.
5. You can also Search for words in the body of posts.