Add a LinkedIn Profile profile
This article covers how you can add your LinkedIn Account to Sendible. This will enable you to post to your own profile on LinkedIn.
Important: You would need to be given the role of a Super Admin on the LinkedIn page so that it appears in the drop down list when you add it to the dashboard.
- Click Profiles from the top of the dashboard and then select Add Profiles from the drop-down.
- Locate LinkedIn from the Popular Profiles available and click 'Add'
- Select the 'Setup' option opposite the LinkedIn Profile you wish to add.
- You may be asked to provide your LinkedIn account details. If not, please go on to the next step.
- Please ensure you click 'Allow' to give Sendible permission to post on your behalf.
- Once logged in you, click Save Settings to add your new LinkedIn Profile.
- If the wrong LinkedIn account is shown, you can click 'Switch User' to change your LinkedIn Account.
Note: Reports are unavailable for LinkedIn Profiles as LinkedIn only provides data on Company Pages.