This article provides more information on our most popular report modules available by default in Quick Reports and can be added to Branded Reports. There will also be a linked "Cheat Sheet" for each quick report type, which provides more information for that report and the modules included in it.
- Audience: Data reflects the total number of fans and followers across all profiles
- Post Engagement: The total number of likes, shares and comments across all profiles
- Posts Sent: Total number of posts published to all your social media accounts.
- Mentions: Total number of mentions received across all your social media accounts
- Audience Split: Audience size of your top profiles and which ones gained the most followers
- Interactions: Number of likes, comments and shares
- Clicks: Number of clicks when a post contains a trackable link
- Impressions: Number of times your content was shown, a unique user can have multiple impressions
- Total Reach: The number of unique users who were served at least one impression of your content
- Page Engagements: The number of people that clicked anywhere within your Posts.
- Post Consumptions: The number of people that clicked or created a story anywhere on your Page, including liking your Page.
- Reactions: The total number of Facebook reactions, including reactions made when the post is shared (these include like, love, haha, wow, sad and angry)
- Shares: The number of people sharing your content
- Comments: The number of people who are commenting on your posts
- Virality: The number of unique people who interacted with your post divided by the number of people who saw this post.
- Reach: The number of people who saw this specific post
- Viral Impressions: The number of impressions of a story created by your users about your Page
- Paid Impressions: The number of impressions of a Sponsored Story or Ad pointing to your Page
- People Reached: The number of people who have seen any content associated with your Page
- People Engaged: The number of people who share stories about your Page (these include likes, comments and shares)
- Engaged Users: The number of most active users posting and commenting on your Page
- Daily Exposure: The total number of potential times your content has been shown
- Post Engagement: The total number of likes and retweets
- Reach: Reach is the maximum potential audience size who may have seen your Tweets
- Followers: Data reflects the total number of followers on your Instagram profile
- Following: The total number of people you are following
- Posts: Total number of posts published to all your Instagram profile
LinkedIn Company Report
- Impressions: Number of how many times LinkedIn members have seen your content
- Engagement: The total number of likes, shares and comments
- Clicks: Number of times viewers of your content have been engaged enough to click through to read the full story
- Mentions: Data reflects the total number of mentions across all social media channels
- Positive: The number of posts where our sentiment syntax detected them as positive
- Negative: The number of posts where our sentiment syntax detected them as negative
- Videos: Total number of videos published to your YouTube account
- Subscribers: Total number of subscribers
- Posts Sent: Total number of views
- Page Views: Total number of page views
- Visits: Total number of unique visitors
- Bounced Rate: People who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page (lower the better)