Change account and company settings
This article covers updating company and account settings. You can only update the company settings or payment details if you're logged in to an Administrator account. For team member or client profiles, you’ll only have the ability to update your own preferences.
- Navigate over to Settings on the top right of the dashboard, next to the user name, click the downward arrow > Company Settings.
- Click on Company details.
- Company information such as Company name, Company email and Website can be updated but is mainly only used internally so it's up to you whether you choose to keep this information up to date.
- The account owner is the user who created the company account when first signing up to Sendible. You’re not able to update this as it's tied to your payments.
- Team Member's details can easily be edited here. Select the team member’s name to update the team members credentials, account permissions and workflow.
- Click on Company preferences to set the default URL shortener option to be used across all user accounts under your company. This can still be set on a per-user basis by setting a different option in the personal settings for that user.
- If your company has a Bitly account, the access token will need to be entered into the Bitly access token field in order for that Bitly account to be used to shorten and track links. As with the previous option, this can still be set on an individual user level as well.
- Don’t forget to Save any settings that you’ve changed.
- Clicking your profile name under settings allows you to update any personal settings.
- Clicking on the image, you can change your profile image.
- To be kept in the loop on any feature updates, make sure you’ve ticked Subscribe to feature updates.
- Clicking on the drop-down arrow will allow you to change the Language.
- Clicking on the drop-down arrow will enable you to change the clock format to either a 12-hour or 24-hour clock.