Which social platforms does Sendible support?
Sendible supports all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress, etc. Please see the list below for more information on what you can do with each platform:
Posting updates to social media accounts
- Facebook Fan Page
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Groups (only if you are the admin of the group)
- Twitter Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Company Page
- LinkedIn Showcase Page
- Google My Business
- Instagram Reminder - Send content for posting to Instagram to your phone or email.
- Instagram Business - automated posting
Note: Sendible is looking to add TikTok as a supported platform. If this interests you, please go to our Feature Ideas Portal and let us know how important this is for you and how you would use it.
Monitoring activity on social accounts
- Facebook Pages (manage your Facebook Pages stream, direct messages, retrieve analytics and read comments in your Priority Inbox)
- LinkedIn Company Pages (manage your LinkedIn Company Pages stream, retrieve analytics and read comments in your Priority Inbox)
- Instagram (manage your Instagram stream, retrieve analytics and read comments in your Priority Inbox)
- Twitter List
- Twitter Stream (your tweets, mentions, retweeted tweets, direct messages, followers, etc.)
- Twitter Profile Search
Posting updates to blogs
- WordPress.org (self-hosted)
- WordPress.com (hosted by Automattic)
Photo and video profiles
Monitoring and searching profiles
- Keyword and Brand Monitoring (monitor what's being said about your brand on blogs, micro-blogs, social networks and in comments)
- Twitter Search
- OPML Importer (import your Google Reader RSS feeds from an OPML XML file)
- RSS Auto Poster (automatically post to your social networks and/or contacts from an RSS feed)
For details on how to add a particular profile, please visit this link.