Community standards resource list
When using Sendible to schedule, manage, and send to social media, the content that you choose to post is subject to the same community standards that each social media has in place for all of the users on their platform.
Below is a list of links to all the social media that Sendible connects to and their respective community standards.
- Facebook Community Standards
- Facebook Transparency Centre
- Facebook spam policy
- Meta commerce policies
- Events or Admission Tickets
- What kinds of things can't be sold on Facebook?
- How Meta prioritizes content for review
- Report Facebook Blocks
- Facebook Account Quality
- Twitter Community Standards
- Twitter platform manipulation and spam policy
- Twitter Copypasta and duplicate content policy
- Twitter rules (videos)
Google My Business
Still an issue?
No worries! We can take it from here.
Please submit a support ticket and be sure to mention you have gone through the typical troubleshooting steps. In addition, providing screenshots and including where you were and the steps you took when the issue happened will help us resolve it more quickly!