Add a Twitter List social feed
The Twitter Lists option is used for reading and responding to updates from a particular Twitter List.
- Go to Profiles > Add Profiles > Monitoring to locate the Twitter Lists option and click Add.
- You will then be prompted to authorize Sendible to access your Twitter account. You must authorize the app to use this feature.
- Select the Twitter List from the drop-down. If you have multiple lists to choose from, you can identify one from another by the Twitter List's URL. You will not be able to change this name.
- Or you can create a new Twitter List from within Sendible.
- Click Save settings.
- You will then find the feed of your Twitter List in the Activity > Social feeds area of your dashboard where you can like, Retweet, or otherwise engage with those Tweets.