About Facebook Reels
You can schedule Reels to your Facebook Page profiles automatically. Reels can significantly increase your engagement on their platform.
- Allowed file extensions: .mp4 and .mov
- The Reel should be between 4 and 60 seconds long
- Resolution: 540 x 960 (540p) minimum
- Allowed aspect ratio: 9:16
- Directly published Reels can only use original audio due to API restrictions
- Facebook Reels let you add clickable URLs in the captions
Important: Videos in .mov format might fail to post in some instances and can be less consistent than .mp4 videos, but we are looking to address this.
Caution: Reels can only be shared as 'Public'. This means that anyone on and off Facebook will be able to see your Reels.
- Click on Compose
- Select the Facebook Page profile you want to post to
- Upload your video
- Add a caption and hashtags for your post
- Move the toggle to post the video as a Reel
- Choose the time and date you’d like to post your Reel
- Select Send Now, Schedule, or Queue.
Note: You can not post Reels to a Facebook Group.