How can I export my scheduled, sent, or draft posts?
Exporting Sent, Scheduled, and Draft posts from Sendible allows you to share them with clients who do not have access to the dashboard or for usage outside the platform.
Exporting your scheduled posts can assist when you:
- Require backup of your upcoming posts.
- Transfer posts to another user's dashboard.
- Bulk upload posts to a different user dashboard.
- Require clients to have a PDF version of their upcoming posts.
- Click on Publish.
- Select Scheduled from the drop-down list.
- Click the More button and choose the file type you want for the export file.
- Export to CSV - The downloaded file will be in a comma-separated values format that can be used in a spreadsheet.
- Export to HTML - This version will display text, images and other forms of multimedia on a webpage. HTML files are ideal for digital viewing, and the HTML file can be shared.
The HTML version is not a live link that can be shared but a file that you may open and print or save as a PDF.
Repeat the process by clicking on the Sent or Drafts view should you wish to export from within these views of your dashboard.