About Instagram Reels
Discover the amazing potential of Instagram Reels and use it to captivate your audience, enhance engagement and showcase your unique story in a visually stunning and dynamic format. With Sendible, you can easily publish your own Instagram Reels and make the most out of this exciting feature.
- You can share Reels by uploading a single video.
- Custom covers are not supported for direct-published Reels.
- Direct-published Reels can only use original audio due to API restrictions.
- Instagram Reels are included in the Instagram Quick Reports.
- You can add up to 30 hashtags to the Reel.
- Videos used in Instagram Reels should be more than 5 but less than 90 seconds long and must not exceed 1920 px wide. The recommended aspect ratio is 9:16 to avoid cropping or letterboxing.
- Click on Compose button.
- Select the Instagram Business Profile you want to post to.
- Upload your video.
- Add a caption and hashtags for your post.
- You can add a first comment.
- Move the toggle to post the video as a Reel (you also have the option to share to your feed).
- Select your desired date to post, and schedule.
Still an issue?
No worries! We can take it from here.
Please submit a support ticket and be sure to mention you have gone through the typical troubleshooting steps. In addition, providing screenshots and including where you were and the steps you took when the issue happened will help us resolve it more quickly!