Why can't I find my Google My Business location when I'm adding a profile?
If you are having trouble finding your Google My Business location when you are trying to add it to Sendible, it is likely because of one of the following:
- You do not have Owner or Manager permissions within Google
- You are connecting to the wrong group.
Google My Business permissions
First, while you are logged into your Google account, go to https://business.google.com/locations and verify that you have Owner or Manager permission for the business. There can be a 7-day waiting period before a new person can manage all the features, so you may have to wait that out.
Finding your location
- In the Google Business Profile Manager, you will see an option to set up groups for your businesses (locations). Locate the group that has the location that you wish to add to Sendible.
- As you add your Google My Business profile to Sendible, in the 'Google My Business' field, be sure to choose the group that location is in or if you have no groups set up, choose your Google account name.
- Once you've chosen your group or your account, you can then see the associated locations in the drop-down list.