How can I shorten links I share from Sendible?
In the Sendible Compose Box, you can share and automatically shorten links to web pages. This can make your content easier to read and enhance the visual impact of your links making them more appealing to click.
- When you have to communicate complex and lengthy URLs containing UTM tags on social sites with limited word space, using a URL shortener is vital.
- When this option is selected, Sendible will pass links typed into messages to Bitly before posting them, replacing the original link with the new Bitly link.
- You can use the free Bitly option by default or you can set up your custom Bitly links if you have a paid Bitly account.
- You can easily shorten, distribute, manage, and analyze all URLs published through Sendible by integrating with a paid Bitly account.
- Ensure that the default URL shortener is set to Bitly. To do this select Settings > Preferences > Publishing preferences > Default URL shortener > select "bit.ly" > click "Save"
- Click on the Compose button on the top right of the screen
- To create your post, select your profiles or Profile Lists and add your text and images.
- In the text field, enter a link and it will automatically shorten
Still having issues?
We'll take over from here; please submit a support ticket and provide screenshots of the issue and the steps you have taken to replicate it; this will help us troubleshoot the issue further.