Publishing carousel images to Instagram Professional profiles
- Mixed media posting (posts containing both images and videos) is not currently available via Instagram's API. We recommend using Instagram Reminders for this functionality. Here's a guide on how to set this up: Add an Instagram Reminder profile
- Instagram Professional (Business or Creator) Profiles support up to ten images. Please note that while more can be added to the Compose Box, we will post only the first ten images.
- All validations in the Compose Box will be lost when scheduling to a Profile list. In these scenarios, it is best to check that the images meet the image guidelines by selecting a single Instagram Professional profile first, then remove this single Instagram Professional profile when you are about to schedule/send your message.
- The Canva integration only allows for one image to be uploaded at a time.
- A GIF will post as a static image, but you may convert the GIF to a .mp4 or .mov to go live as a GIF.
- You can reorder the images when creating a new post via the drag-and-drop option in the Instagram tab
Important: Copyright, as outlined by national or international law, is the ownership of intellectual property. This can include images, video and other media that you post and we strongly recommend that you consult each social media's community guidelines as well as contacting an attorney if you aren't sure if you have copyrights or may have infringed on them.
This article covers how you can schedule your message to be sent out to Instagram with multiple images.
- Click on the Compose option within the Calendar view.
- Select the Instagram Professional profile you wish to post to and click on the attach icon in the Compose Box.
- Select up to a maximum of 10 images. We will post only the first ten images if you add more than ten.
- You can also add images to the Compose Box by choosing to fetch the image from the URL by clicking on the attach image icon, selecting From URL, and clicking on fetch images.
- Should one of the images be flagged for exceeding one of Instagram's image guidlines, it will be outlined or bordered in red; you will need to click on the image editor to adjust the image in line with the image guidelines for social sites.
- Adjust the image by selecting Instagram Square, Portrait or Landscape.
- Once the image is adjusted correctly, the red border and validation flag will disappear and you are ready to send or schedule the post.
- You have the ability to reorder the images via the drag-and-drop feature when you are on the Instagram tab: