Publishing carousel images to Instagram Business profiles
- A mixture of combined images and videos or multiple videos is unavailable through Sendible using Instagram Business profiles. We recommend that Instagram Reminders be used for this functionality.
- The Instagram Business Profiles only allow ten images. Please note that we will post only the first ten images.
- All validations in the Compose Box will be lost when scheduling to a Profile list. In these scenarios, it will be best to check that the images meet the image guidelines by selecting a single Instagram Business profile first, then remove this single Instagram Business profile when you are about to schedule/send your message.
- Uploading multiple images via the Canva Integration only allows you to upload one image at a time; the functionality for bulk image uploading at once is currently unavailable through Canva's integration. We are monitoring this, and once they have updated their feature, t will be available through Sendible.
- A GIF will post as a static image, but you may convert the GIF to a .mp4 or .mov to go live as a GIF.
- You can reorder the images via the drag-and-drop option in the Instagram tab
Important: Copyright, as outlined by national or international law, is the ownership of intellectual property. This can include images, video and other media that you post and we strongly recommend that you consult each social media's community guidelines as well as contacting an attorney if you aren't sure if you have copyrights or may have infringed on them.
This article covers how you can schedule your message to be sent out to Instagram Business with multiple images.
- Click on the Compose option within the Calendar view.
- Select the profile Instagram Business and click on the attach icon in the Compose Box.
- Select up to a maximum of 10 images. We will post only the first ten images if you add more than ten images.
- It is optional to fetch the image from the URL by clicking on the attach image icon, selecting From URL, and clicking on fetch images.
- Should one of the images be flagged for exceeding the image ratio, it will be outlined or bordered in red; you need to click on the image editor to adjust the image in line with the image guidelines for social sites.
- Adjust the image by selecting Instagram Square, Portrait or Landscape.
- Once the image is adjusted correctly, the red border and validation flag will disappear and you are ready to send or schedule the post.
- You have the ability to reorder the images via the drag-and-drop feature when you are on the Instagram tab: