How to pick the right social media channels for your clients
“What social media platforms should I use?” This is the question we social media managers get asked ALL THE TIME and it never comes with an easy answer. With so many different platforms to choose from it is important to make sure that the platforms our client is using are the right ones for them and their audience.
In this video, social media professional and agency owner, Desiree Martinez, breaks down what you should be considering when advising your clients about what social networks they should be using.
👉 Check out our article on the Sendible Insights blog as we dive more into this topic
👉 Pew Research Article
Want to jump to a specific talking point?
- How To Pick The Right Social Media Channels For Your Clients (intro) - 0:00
- Type of Business & Offering - 0:49
- What the Client Wants- 2:03
- Audience - 2:24
- Goals & Objectives - 3:23
- Competitors - 4:25
- Desired Features - 5:21
- Content Creation Capabilities - 6:13
- Supporting Content - 6:59
- Resources - 7:28