About switching dashboards
- You have the ability to switch between dashboards so that you can see your Clients or Team Members posts.
- Switching dashboards will allow you to create posts for your client so they can see their scheduled posts.
- Switching between dashboards simplifies the approval and scheduling process.
When you set up a new user as a Client, they will only have access to posts that are created within their own dashboard. For your client to see only the posts that you have created for them, you'll need to create those posts from within the Client's dashboard, which you can access by logging into your Admin account and switching into their account.
You can switch between accounts by clicking 'My Dashboard' in the top left corner. When you need to make a post for a client, make sure to switch into their account so they can see it after it's scheduled.
To switch between dashboards
- Click the drop-down arrow on the far left
- Select the user’s dashboard that you would like to view.
If you find that you can not switch into anyone else’s dashboard or the Team Member/Client does not appear in the drop-down list. This would mean that an Admin user would need to give you access to the Client/Team member's dashboard.
- The Admin user would need to head over to settings on the far right.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select manage users.
- Select the Account option from the list to the left.
- Thereafter head over to Also has access to and select the user you wish to give access to.
- Select the Update User button to save your changes.
Still having issues?
We'll take over from here, please submit a support ticket and provide screenshots of the issue and the steps you have taken to replicate it, this will help us troubleshoot the issue further for you.