Use the Sendible Publish App (iOS)
The Sendible Publish app allows iOS users to create posts on the go!
- The Sendible Publish app (purple icon) is only available for iOS users
- The app is still in the Beta version (all features aren't fully available)
- Click the initials or profile picture in the top left to switch users
- At this time, the content section is not accessible within the app
Creating a Post
- Tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Add your profiles by tapping the plus icon at the top left of the screen.
Note: Profiles you add will show the profile image associated with the page and an icon to denote the social site. If there’s an issue with the image, we’ll instead pull the initials of the profile.
- Tap the screen under the profile are, to add text to your post. The bottom of the screen will show the number of available characters for each social site.
- Attach photos to the post by tapping the paperclip icon .
- Select photos from your camera roll to add to Sendible, then choose which image to add to the post.
- The camera icon allows you to take a photo which will be uploaded into the Compose Box.
- The book icon will be available once the Content area has been released for the Publish app
- Tap the calendar icon to schedule the message.
- Messages can be scheduled for now, a later date and time, or added to a Queue.
- Once you’ve chosen your date/time, tap Done to get back to the message.
Tip: The icon will change based on which way you’ve selected to post the message.
- The last icon is for sending the message to another user for approval.
- Once you’ve made your updates, you can tap Save in the upper-right corner to save the post as a draft, or tap Send or Queueto publish it.
The Inbox area will show posts currently scheduled for approval, and also posts that have recently been undelivered.
The settings menu is accessed by tapping the initials/profile photo in the top left and then the gear icon next to your profile name.
In this area, you can adjust your push notifications for:
- For approval
- Comments on tasks
- Undelivered posts
The Publishing section is where the Calendar, Drafts and Queues can be accessed. By tapping “Publishing” on the top navigation bar, you can change the view between Calendar, Drafts, or Queues
The Calendar is opened by default and dates where content is currently scheduled are marked with a • under the date. Tapping the post will open the in-app editor.
The drafts area will show any posts that you currently have as a draft, and the Queues area lists the queues from your account and their respective time slots.
Not working? Try these.
If things aren't quite right, there are a few things that you can try. The exact steps may differ by your specific device. But generally, these are good things to check:
- Delete and reinstall the Sendible Publish app
- Check your operating system's permissions
- Check your photo library permissions
- Power down and then power back up your mobile device
Deep dive video
Still an issue?
No worries! We'll take over from here.
Please submit a support ticket and be sure you mention you have taken the typical troubleshooting steps. Providing screenshots and the steps you took to replicate the issue will help resolve it more quickly!