Facebook Quick Report updates
Sendible Facebook Quick Reports have been updated to increase trust with your clients and stakeholders, align with Facebook Insights and know which modules are Sendible metrics. You will be able to confidently have the ability to answer your client's questions with additional tools tips and send your clients or stakeholders other resources such as the Report Guide.
What updates are happening?
- We are removing the limitation where we can only retrieve data in 1, 7 and 28 days. You can now retrieve data for 90 days at a time.
Current -> Facebook Activity Overview version
New -> Facebook activity overview versionTip: The date range you have selected will be displayed in the report if emailed or printed. There will be no more confusion on the period the report is covering.
- You will not be able to select the current date when choosing a date range for the report. The ability to not choose the present day ensures that you have all the data for the select date range without needing to wait for more data.
Important: You will not be able to select any dates before two years ago.
- Impressions have been renamed Post Impressions with a tooltip to explain the metric.
- Total Reach has been renamed Page Reach with a tooltip to explain the metric—the metric used is Unique Page Impressions.
- Post Engagements have been renamed to Post Engagement with a tooltip added to explain the metric—the metric used is Page Post Engagements.
- Post Consumptions has had a tooltip added to explain the metric—the metric used is Page Consumptions.
- Audience Growth has been renamed to Page Audience Growth with a tooltip added to explain the metric.
- Posts by day has been renamed to Posts per day for the Publishing Behaviour metric. And a tooltip has been added to explain the metric.
- Top Performing Posts has been renamed to Performing Posts. We have redefined the behaviour of this metric and updated the description of how this metric behaves in Sendible.
- Page Impressions has been renamed to Posts Impressions. Impression metrics have had Total impressions and Users Reached added to the list, and tooltips have been added for:
- Organic impressions
- Paid impressions
- Viral impressions
- The metric used for Reactions within Audience Engagement is Page Positive feedback by type; subset - like.
- The metric used for Other Engagements within Audience Engagement is Page Positive feedback by type; subset - Other. A tooltip has been added to explain the metric.
How will this impact my previous data?
Unless you have saved and downloaded previous data locally, within Sendible, previous data will automatically be updated once the updates have gone live.
Are there any metrics that won't match Facebook native reporting?
Throughout the Facebook Quick Report, it is clearly labelled where metrics are Sendible metrics rather than Facebook metrics:
- Publishing Behavior -> Posts per day
- Publishing Behavior -> Best time to post
- Engaged Users
What other areas are affected by these changes?
Downloaded data is not affected by these changes.
Custom reports that include modules from the Facebook Quick Reports will automatically update.
Any modules that you can add for Facebook to custom reports that do not feature in the Quick Reports will not be updated.