Post native videos to LinkedIn Profiles
This article covers how you can post native videos to your LinkedIn Profile. 'Native video' means that the video will play within the feed on LinkedIn.com, making videos easy to watch and driving engagement.
Note: Please be aware of the following:
- Video cannot be larger than 200MB.
- Uploading videos via Dropbox or Google Drive is not yet supported.
- Click the Compose button on the top-right of the dashboard.
- Select your LinkedIn Profile and start to create your message.
- Attach your video and once uploaded completely, click Schedule to send your video to your LinkedIn profile!
- Head over to LinkedIn.com and select your profile to see your video play within the feed automatically.