Migration guide from Fanbooster to Sendible
Welcome to Sendible!
As you transition over from Fanbooster, we’ve prepared this guide to help you hit the ground running.
Watch this short overview video to get a tour of Sendible and learn a few key differences between the platforms.
📚 Helpful resources
If you need more guidance, we have webinars and tutorials to help you get started and excited about using Sendible.
- Daily webinars on migrating from Fanbooster to Sendible
- Guide: 5 Simple Steps to Get Started for Teams and Agencies
- Sendible Helpdesk
- Weekly deep dive customer webinars
- Live chat: Click on the help button in the bottom right corner of any page of the helpdesk, type in your question, and then select 'Live chat' which will display if an agent is available.
Migrating scheduled posts
If you've already spent time scheduling posts in Fanbooster, you can easily export a CSV file to then import and bulk upload your posts into Sendible so that you don't lose any of your work.
To help you export a CSV file of your scheduled posts in Fanbooster, please follow Fanbooster’s guide.
1. Projects vs user dashboards for teams and agencies
One of the key differences between Fanbooster and Sendible is how to organise team and client management. Rather than using Projects, Sendible is structured around user dashboards.
Every user has their own dashboard where you can add different profiles depending on brand or client management. Easily switch into different dashboards of any users you’re managing!
- Create a new user.
- Set the user type (Admin, Team Member, or Client).
- Designate any hierarchies and access to client dashboards
- Switch to that user’s dashboard and add any necessary profiles.
2. Adding and sharing profiles
Manage your social media networks including adding, reconnecting, and sharing profiles with other teammates in the Profiles section of the dashboard.
Need to give another user access to profiles added to another dashboard? Not a problem! Just share the profiles so you don’t use up your profile allotment.
3. Smart Compose Box, content calendar, and bulk uploads
Sendible provides a variety of tools to support your content scheduling workflow.
Calendar management and bulk uploads
Sendible has a calendar where you can easily drag and drop posts to a different day. Easily compose messages in bulk or upload them from a CSV file. This is especially handy as you migrate over from Fanbooster!
4. Fanbooster's Posting Schedules vs Sendible's Queues
Fanbooster uses posting schedules while in Sendible we call them Queues. Queues are great for customers who need posts to go out on a regular schedule or plan out different cadences for each social media network.
5. Comments and replies
Fanbooster’s Social Inbox is the equivalent of Sendible’s Priority Inbox. Our Priority Inbox aggregates all the incoming messages from your connected profiles.
One thing to highlight is that the Priority Inbox operates on a delay since we conduct sentiment analysis. To see messages in real-time, check out your social feeds.
Sendible provides quick and custom reports so you can show the value of your work to stakeholders and clients. Easily scan metrics with our Engagement report and see performance across your connected profiles.
Bonus: Content suggestions and RSS auto posts
While Fanbooster does not have content suggestions, Sendible helps you come up with content ideas. Easily share topics relevant to the brand and save often-used topics.
You can also add RSS feeds and set up auto posts to go out whenever there is a new post.
Thanks for giving Sendible a try and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. If there are any features that you’re missing, just reach out with a message.
💡 A little about Sendible
Sendible is a leading social media management platform built for teams and agencies to collaborate on content, engage with audiences, and report on successes. Our team of 50 is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and build your brand.
- Sendible was voted as the 20th best product for Marketers in 2021 by G2.
- Trusted by 30,000+ brand managers and marketers
- With support and customer success spread across multiple time zones, we’re ready to lend a hand through email, live chat, and video calls!