Deep dive into Sendible's custom tags and UTM options
Did you know that you can add custom tags linked to your Users or Profiles? And you may be able to add custom URL parameters for your posts? Custom tags can help identify profiles and can be used to insert common tags into your posts quickly. Custom URL parameters are a great way to customize your links and add additional tracking of these links.
Join our Customer Success Manager, Marcus, and Support Agent, Sean, as they review creating and using custom tags and custom URL parameters.
In this 30-minute webinar, they'll cover the following topics:
- How to set up custom tags
- How to use these custom tags
- How to set up custom URL parameters
This session will end with a 15-minute live Q&A.
Want to jump to a specific talking point?
- Introduction to custom tags - 3:44
- Adding custom tags to Users - 5:59
- Adding custom tags to Profiles - 10:31
- Adding tags to a post - 12:44
- Add UTM tags to a post - 18:21
- Q&A - 21:55
- Adding tags in the Bulk Composer - 26:30
Tip: Would you like to join our webinar to have your questions answered on a specific topic? Register now for our upcoming events.