The following steps only apply for the following social networks: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Google My Business.
No further action is required for any other added Services.
I've added one of these Services already
If you have added any of the Services that are affected via app.sendible.com, in other words before your White Label was completed, please go through the following important steps:
1. Do you have scheduled posts already? If so, please read "I've scheduled messages through the dashboard" below
2. Go to Services > My Services in your new White Label dashboard
3. Delete the service if you've added twice ensure to delete the older one
4. If you had already added the service prior you can rename it back
OR if you haven't followed the steps for having scheduled messages:
4. Re-add the Service, ensuring you're using the new White Label Dashboard
I've scheduled messages through the dashboard
This only applies if you've scheduled messages: There are 2 options you can take, before doing so please add each of the Services again and, in the description (as this will only be relevant when viewing the services within your dashboard) add ‘2’ or similar to the description.
This will help you differentiate between the previously added Service added via the Sendible dashboard and the new one you're now adding via your White Label.
You can wait for all the scheduled messages are sent out. When all messages have been sent out, please select the new duplicated Service you have added labeled as "2" (As per the paragraph above).
Please be aware if you change the password or if the Service requires a reconnection it will cause posts to bounce (in other words, they will fail) and you will need to re-add the service at this stage, even if you still have posts scheduled to be sent out.
You can update each of the scheduled messages to use the most recent Service added via your White Label labeled as "2". (As per the paragraph above).
To do this:
1. Go to Engage > Scheduled
Steps needed for each individual post:
2. Click Edit icon, beside each post
3. Once compose box appears, delete the service in question
4. Add the newly added Service labeled as "2"
Have you completed all these steps for all your scheduled posts? Great! Let's scroll back up to "I've added one of these Services already" to continue with the last remaining steps.