Post native videos to LinkedIn Company Pages
This article covers how you can post native videos to your LinkedIn Company Pages! Native video simply means that the video will play within LinkedIn.com, making videos easy to watch and drive engagement.
- Video cannot be bigger than 200MB.
- Uploading videos via Dropbox or Google Drive is not yet supported.
- Native videos are not yet supported for LinkedIn Profiles, instead, a link will be posted (which, when clicked on, will open in a new tab outside of LinkedIn.com).
1. Click Compose button on the top right if the dashboard.
2. Select your LinkedIn Company Page profile.
3. Enter your message.
4. Attach your video
5. Click Send Now to send your video!