This support article outlines the steps you should take when you're unable to add your Instagram Business profile because it doesn't appear to be available in the drop-down list when adding it as a service. See more on this issue on our Service Status page.
- Your Instagram Business profile must be converted to a Business profile using your mobile (via the Instagram app).
- You must link your Instagram Business profile to a Facebook Fan Page that you're an Admin of, using your mobile (via the Instagram app).
Instagram doesn't always correctly link with the Facebook Page correctly (and vice versa), this is a known issue on Instagram/Facebook's side.
With the following solutions can resolve 99% of the issues related to Instagram Business Profiles not appearing under the dropdown.
Reconvert your Instagram profile to a Business profile using the Instagram App
Sometimes Facebook may have not linked the Instagram profile and the Facebook Page together correctly, so re-linking them together can usually resolve the issue.
To do this:
1. Open Instagram App, logged in with the account in question.
2. Go to Options (The icon on the top-right where you're Instagram Feed is).
3. Select Settings are the bottom of the right menu.
4. Click Account and click the blue link at the bottom Switch Back to Personal Account.
Once done so, do the same process again and the blue text will change to Switch to Business Account
Please ensure you are linking to a Facebook Page, do not skip this step!
Reconvert your Instagram profile to a Business profile again but this time ensure the Facebook account you're logged in as is the creator of the Facebook Page you're linking to.
Please go through the same steps as per Solution 1.
Still an issue?
No worries! 😃
We'll take over from here, please submit a support ticket and we'll be happy to assist you further.
Please ensure you mention you have taken the 3 typical troubleshooting steps and if you can provide screenshots of the issue and the steps you took to replicate the issue, even better!