This service will no longer be available as of the 11th of December, 2018, however we will look to bring this back in the future. Please see this page for more information and updates.
1. Go to the +Services tab in your dashboard.
2. Select Add services from the drop down menu or from the list on the left side.
3. Find Instagram and click the Add button.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and find the Instagram Search option, then press Setup.
5. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to log into your Instagram account.
6. Start entering the hashtag you would like to monitor, and select the correct one from the drop down menu.
7. Once you have selected the hashtag, please make sure to click on Save Settings.
8. You can check the Instagram Search you have added by going to your Engage view.
9. Then find the Instagram Search on the list at the right side of your dashboard. You will be able to see any posts including this hashtag in a stream.
10. You can also edit or delete your Instagram Search service from here on the right side of the Instagram Search.