This article covers reconnecting your Google My Business Service if there's been an issue with the connection and it needs to be re-authorised in order for us to continue posting to your Google My Business location(s).
1. Navigate to +Services in your Sendible dashboard.
2. Select My Services in the drop down or in the left side menu.
3. Click on the Google My Business service you need to reconnect.
4. In the pop-up window select the option to Reconnect to Google My Business.
5. Select the Gmail account associated with your Google My Business page.
6. Press Allow, when prompted.
7. Remember to click the button to Update Account to save.
8. If the re-connection was successful, you will see a confirmation message on the top of your dashboard.