Set up geotargeting for a LinkedIn Company Page
Our LinkedIn geotargeting feature allows you to precisely target LinkedIn posts to a particular geographic location, be this a country, state/region, or city.
- When setting up or editing a LinkedIn Company Page profile, where geotargeting is listed, type in the locations you wish to target.
- A list of locations will appear relevant to the location name you typed into the search box.
- Make sure you selected the right location or enough locations for you to target an audience of at least 300 people.
Tip: If you target a whole region/country, this will increase your chances of reaching the required audience of 300.
- Target as many locations as necessary to target at least 300 followers.
- Once you have targeted the desired locations, and have an audience of at least 300 followers, click on Save, and your profile will be available in the Compose Box.