After the recent changes made by Facebook to permissions in Facebook’s API (the way we integrate with them), to be able to add your Facebook Groups to your Sendible account, it is mandatory to add the Sendible app to your Facebook Group.
You have to be the Admin of the Facebook Group to add this option.
1. Open your Facebook Group in your browser and click on the ...More option.
2. Select Edit Group Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. In the Settings scroll down and find the Apps section then click on the Add apps button.
4. In the pop-up window Search in all apps for the Sendible app.
5. Click on the Sendible app (with the black logo) to add it to your Group. If you see more than one option please make sure to add all 6 of them one by one to your Facebook group, except the Sendible Business app.
Please make sure you are selecting the app Sendible, not Sendible Business.
White Label Users
If you're using a White Label, instead of adding Sendible Apps, you will need to search for the Social Dashboard Facebook App. Please select the Social Dashboard which does not have a logo as highlighted in the image above.
6. Press the Add button, when prompted in a new pop-up window.
7. Press Done on the confirmation window.
8. If the Sendible app is successfully added, you will see the Sendible logo appear in the Apps section.
Please log out of your Facebook in your web browser at this point.
9. Now open up your Sendible dashboard and go to Services > My Services.
10. Then select your Facebook Group service from your list of services.
11. You will be prompted to log into your Facebook account.
Please make sure you are logging into the Facebook account the Group is associated with.
12. When prompted give permission to Sendible.
13. Once you’re logged in, you should be able to select the Facebook Group you want to reconnect to Sendible from the drop-down.