Add a Facebook Group profile
In order to add a Facebook Group to your Sendible account so you can post updates to it, you will need to add the Sendible app to your Facebook Group first. This page will walk you through adding the Sendible App to your Facebook Group as well as adding the Group as a profile on Sendible.
Adding Sendible app to Facebook Groups
- Open your Facebook Group in your browser and click Settings.
- Scroll down to Manage Advanced Settings Click Edit Apps.
- Scroll down Group apps and click on the Apps button.
- In Group apps, search for the Sendible app.
- Click on the Sendible app (with the purple logo) to add it to your Group. If you see more than one option please make sure to add all of the three (3) Sendible apps one by one to your Facebook Group, except the Sendible Business app.
- Press the Add button, when prompted in a new pop-up window.
- If the Sendible app is successfully added, you will see the Sendible logo appear in the Apps section.
- Repeat steps 3-7 to ensure all three apps have been added.
Important: Please log out of your Facebook in your web browser at this point.
Adding your Facebook Group as a profile
- Now open up your Sendible dashboard and go to Profiles > Add Profiles.
- Then click add Facebook, select setup Facebook Group.
- You will be prompted to log into your Facebook account.
Note: Please make sure you are logging in to the Facebook account the Group is associated with.
- When prompted give permission to Sendible.
- Once you’re logged in, you should be able to select the Facebook Group you want to reconnect to Sendible from the drop-down.