Add a Facebook Group profile
To add a Facebook Group to your Sendible account so you can post updates to it, you will need to add both of the Sendible apps to your Facebook Group first. This page will walk you through adding the Sendible Apps to your Facebook Group and adding the Group as a profile on Sendible.
Adding the Sendible app to Facebook Groups
- Open your Facebook Group in your browser and click the Manage tab in the top left under your group's image, then scroll down and select 'Group Settings'.
- Scroll the middle section down to Manage Advanced Settings and click the Edit icon in the Apps section.
- Click the Add Apps button at the bottom of the window.
- In Group apps, search for the Sendible app.
- Click on the Sendible app (with the purple logo) to add it to your Group. If you see more than one option, please make sure to add both (2) Sendible apps one by one to your Facebook Group.
- Press the Add button, when prompted in a new pop-up window.
- If the Sendible app is successfully added, you will see the Sendible logo appear in the Apps section.
- Repeat the above steps to ensure both Sendible apps have been added.
Important: Please log out of your Facebook in your web browser at this point.
Adding your Facebook Group as a profile
- Now open up your Sendible dashboard and go to Profiles > Add Profiles.
- Then click add Facebook, select setup Facebook Group.
- You will be prompted to log into your Facebook account.
Note: Please make sure you are logging in to the Facebook account the Group is associated with.
- When prompted, OK the permissions for Sendible.
- Once you’re logged in, you should be able to select the Facebook Group you want to connect to Sendible from the drop-down list.