View, archive, and restore Priority Inbox messages
If you find your Priority Inbox is getting a little full and you wish to clear space to make it more manageable, there is an option to archive messages so they don't display in your Priority Inbox.
There are two ways to archive and restore messages in Sendible: on an individual basis or in bulk.
Archive individual messages
- When viewing your messages in the Priority Inbox (Activity > Priority Inbox), you can click on the three dots at the end of the message to view the options to either Translate, Archive or Assign the post.
- The Translate option will translate the post into the language that your dashboard is set to.
- The Assign option allows you to assign the comment to an individual user as a task to follow up with.
- The Archive option allows you to archive the message. Select this option to remove it from the Priority Inbox. Don't worry though, the message will still be accessible in the Archived Only view.
Bulk archive messages
- To bulk archive messages, select the checkbox next to the intended messages and then choose the Archive icon located in the top left-hand corner of the Priority Inbox to archive these messages in bulk.
- You will need to confirm that you want to archive these messages by choosing the option "Yes" at which point the messages will no longer be displayed in the Priority Inbox but in the Archived Only view.
View archived messages
- To view archived messages in Sendible, you need to ensure you are on the Priority Inbox, then select the Archived Only option at the top right-hand corner to view the messages you've archived previously.
Note: If the checkbox is blue, you are in the Archived Only view; if it is grey, you are in the live Priority Inbox view.
Restore individual messages
- If you want to restore a message from your Archive Only view, select the three dots at the end of the message and choose the Restore option.
- Selecting the Restore option will return this to the Priority Inbox.
Bulk restore messages
- Select the checkbox for multiple messages to restore archived messages in bulk. Once selected, choose the Restore icon located in the top left-hand corner of the page.
- You will now have an option to confirm that you want to restore these messages. Choosing the option "Yes" will remove them from the current view. Don't worry; they still exist and they have been sent to the Priority Inbox view.
View restored messages
- To view the newly restored messages in Sendible, you need to ensure you are on the Priority Inbox by de-selecting the Archived Only option on the top right-hand corner. This will then return you to the normal Priority Inbox view.