Create content with Canva
Once you have finished reading, you will know how to create amazing content through our integration with Canva.
So what are the benefits of using Sendible’s integration with Canva?
- You can create beautiful content quickly and efficiently and post directly through Sendible.
- With a few clicks, you will create amazing content!
Tip: To use images that have been created directly in Canva (not through the Sendible integration), be sure to log into your Canva account either before using Sendible or when asked to do so within Sendible.
How our Canva integration works:
- Log in to your Sendible account
- Click on the Compose button
- Click on the Attach button
- Click on Canva, and then the below page will appear
- You have seven options to choose from, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Once you choose from one of the seven options, the system will direct you onto Canva’s website; please see below for “reference”:
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you can choose from the following:
- Once you are happy with your design, click Publish.
- You will be taken back to the compose box on Sendible, cool right!?
- In the space of a few minutes, you now have an amazing piece of content that you can post straight away!
- To finish off, select your profile(s) and type in any message that you wish to write.
Note: Lite users who are on our old pricing plans will have this feature restricted. All new pricing plans have access to this feature.