This page covers reconnecting Instagram Business profiles where they need to be re-authorised in order for us to continue posting successfully to Instagram directly and retrieve analytics for your Instagram Business profile. Please make sure to follow the steps carefully so that you don't accidentally disconnect other Instagram Business profiles you've already connected to Sendible.
You have be the Admin of the Facebook page linked to your Instagram Business profile (under Page roles in your Facebook page Settings) to be able to post. Having Editor access is not sufficient for posting.
1. Please ensure you have logged into Sendible using an Incognito window. This will help avoid any extensions that may cause any issues.
Here are some instructions on how to open a new window based on the browser/operating.
2. Please navigate to Profiles > My Profiles page.
3. Within the Profiles > My Profiles page select the option to Filter By Profile Type.
4. Go to Filter By Profile Type and select the option for Instagram Business Profile.
5. Click on the edit button for the first Instagram Profile.
6. Facebook will automatically pop up with the Admin account that has access to the Facebook Page and the Instagram Business Profile that are linked. Ensure to click on Edit Settings and NOT the name of the account in the connection box that is presented.
7. The next screen you see will have the following heading "Which Instagram Business accounts do you want to use with Sendible Business?" This will show a screen of all available Instagram Business accounts associated with the Facebook Account you have accessed.
8. Ensure to select ALL of the Instagram Business Accounts that are presented.
9. Once all of the Instagram Business accounts have been selected click on Next.
10. The next screen you see will have the following header "What Pages do you want to use with Sendible Business?". Ensure to select ALL of the Facebook Pages that are presented.
11. Once you have selected all of the Facebook Pages click on Next.
12. The next screen you see will have the following header "What is Sendible Business allowed to do?" Ensure to select all of these options as without all of these options selected when posting from Sendible to Instagram you may encounter issues.
If you find that any one of these options are turned off, please press the Back button and select all Instagram Business Accounts and Facebook Pages. Setting an option to no will cause your post to be rejected.
13. Once all of the options are enabled for all pages please click on Done.
14. You will then be presented with the final screen from Facebook advising you that "You've now linked Sendible Business to Facebook" from here click on the OK button.
15. Once the above steps are completed you will be returned to the Profiles > My Profiles > Edit Profile screen within Sendible.
Please ensure that the correct profile is selected within the Instagram Business Profile: Select A Profile To Manage to drop down.
16. The final step in this process is to select the Update Account option.
17. You will then be returned to the Profiles > My Profiles screen. Please select the next Instagram Business Profile in the list and follow these steps to reconnect this.
Currently, we do not have a Bulk Reconnection option for Instagram Business so these steps will need to be repeated for all Instagram Business Profile profiles listed in your Sendible account.