This page covers checking services that have been shared with your account from another user account so that you can confirm who the service owner that shared the service with you is if the service needs to be reconnected or similar.
Services from Shared With Me view are "Read Only" only the owners of the service have edit rights.
1. Click Services from the top navigation bar.
2. Select Shared With Me from the drop down.
3. From here you can filter by Service type.
4. You can also search for the name of the Service being shared.
5. The list of Services will appear here, if none appear on here it would mean that the service has been added directly on the account and can be found under Services > My Services.
6. The initials for the user account that shared the service with you will be displayed to the right of the service where options like Delete and Edit would normally be displayed. Hover over the initials to view the full name of the user account as shown below:
- How Do I Share Or Transfer Services?
- How do I share services in bulk?
- How Do I Edit Or Delete The Services I've Already Added?