1. To get to the White Label settings area, first, click on Your Name (settings) in the top right of the screen and then select the White Label Settings option from the menu.
2. The Company Details section, where the general settings for your White Label can be changed, will be selected by default but you can also switch to this page by selecting it from the menu to the right of the page if you're already in the White Label Settings area.
3. If you click on your Logo you can change/update your logo. The dimensions should be around: 250px height by 57px wide.
4. Your Company Name is mainly used by our system to distinguish your White Label from other White Labels so please only change this if absolutely necessary.
5. Similar to the Company Name field, the Company Email is mainly used by our system to distinguish your White Label from other White Labels so please only change this if absolutely necessary.
6. The Website field displays the URL for the page users can log into your White Label from. Again, this shouldn't be changed without checking with us as this would also need to be adjusted on our end.
7. This field displays the Account Owner which is the main admin on your White Label that billing is linked to. You'll need to get in touch with our helpdesk if you want to have this changed to another user on your account. If you need to do this as the previous Account Owner has left the company or similar, we'd recommend considering changing the account details to reflect a new user instead of as otherwise all services, messages, etc. under that account would need to be set up again.
Please see this page for more information about changing an existing user account.
8. Once you've adjusted the information in any fields that you need to, please click the Save button to make sure your changes are reflected.