We've integrated with Slack in order to allow our users to posts updates to their Slack channels from the Sendible Dashboard. To add a Slack service...
1. Select Services at the top of the dashboard
2. Click on Add Services
3. When the new page loads, select Apps from the list to the right.
4. Where the Slack service is listed, click Add.
5. If you're not already logged into Slack, you will be prompted to do this. If you are already logged in or one you have logged in, authorize the App.
6. Provide a name for the service.
7. Select which of your Slack channels you want to post to from the Slack Channel dropdown menu. You can then select how you want the posts to appear.
8. Once you're happy with your settings, click the Save Settings button and that service will then be available in the Compose Box for you to select and post to.