If you're unable to post out to LinkedIn, it may be due to your LinkedIn settings being too strict and not allowing us to connect to your account. The following instructions will help us connect to your account:
1. Log into your LinkedIn account.
2. Hover over your name (in top-right) and click "Privacy and Settings" in the pop-up menu.
3. Scroll down to "Third parties" and click on it.
4. Make sure your see 'Sendible' under this list (or your White Label app).
5. Click "Close" to come out of this view.
6. Click "Privacy (top)".
7. Click "Sharing data with third-parties".
8. Make sure this setting is set to 'Yes': "Should we share your basic profile and contact information with third party applications?"
If the above mentioned settings are all correct, please go back to steps 2-4 and remove Sendible (or your White Label app) from the list under "Third Parties".
Once done, please log out of your LinkedIn account from your browser. Then, go back to your Sendible account, and reconnect the LinkedIn service as shown here. Please accept any permissions exactly as they are presented.
These steps should now allow you to post successfully to your LinkedIn service.