Client Connect is a feature which enables your clients to add their social media accounts as Services via your own website. The Services will be added to the Sendible user account you're logged into when selecting to set up Client Connect so that your clients don't need to give you the login details for their social accounts.
How exactly can I use Client Connect?
A useful scenario to picture how this works is to imagine you’re managing many clients whom you won’t be creating Sendible accounts for.
Set up a Client Connect page on your website linked to your Sendible account. Once this is set up and ready, share the Client Connect page with your clients.
By selecting the appropriate button, your clients will be able to add their social media account to your Sendible account. Once a user adds a social media account it will become instantly available in Sendible, where it can be used in the same way you would any other service.
How can I add Client Connect to my website?
You can find Client Connect within your dashboard, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Services and click Add Services
2. On the right side of the page, at the bottom of the categories, click the Client Connect box
3. Once prompted, enter your website domain name, for example http://www.mywebsite.com.
4. Select all the types of Services you would like to add to your Client Connect widget.
5. Then click the Generate Code button.
6. Click the Copy To Clipboard button and paste into your website.
7. Once you've copied it click Done button to close the window.
We only provide the code for the widget, we do not provide support on installing or customizing the widget.
Upgrade your Sendible account to either Pro or Large to remove the "Powered by Sendible" link on your widget.
Can I change how the buttons look?
For the best experience with Client Connect we recommend adding styling to the connect buttons through a coding language called CSS.
The Client Connect buttons are by default unstyled and appear as just a button with text describing service. We will provide basic CSS styling to improve the button's appearance and you can decide whether you wish to use these styles or create your own.